Goh, born in 1992, is a multi-disciplinary artist. He spends his time indulging in the realm of the arts and exploring various concepts and mediums. He is effectively bilingual (English and Chinese) and has previously worked with a few organizations to widen his exposure in arts. Goh exhibited both locally and internationally, and attended various academic symposiums and workshops in Asia.
Goh seeks to find his identity and relishes in the process of art-making. His works mainly addresses the relationship between time and functionality, attempting to show the bridge between reality and image in the mind. Places and objects portrayed are drawn from depictions and recollections of the artist’s observations, inspiring the viewer to draw connections with what they find familiar. He emphasises on the persistence of an ambiguous pursuit to replicate and relate, to venture into the realms of familiarity.
Currently, he is amongst one of the youngest member of Singapore Watercolor Society and Modern Art Society Singapore. Concurrently, he is a Teacher Trainee undergoing education at National Institute of Education (Singapore).
- 2016, Fleuve De Vie, River of Life. Group Show. National University Singapore Society Kentridge Guild House Gallery
- 2016, Savour the Arts, TCC Cafe @ Bugis
- 2016, Baum des Lebens : Trajectory of Civilisation, Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
- 2016, ImaginAsia Academic Symposium in Thailand, Bangkok
- 2016, Modern Art Annual Exhibition with Modern Art Society (Singapore)
- 2016, Metamorphisis, Annual Exhibition with Singapore Watercolor Society
- 2015, Works Selected for Exhibition in Imago Mundi. Luciano Benetton Collection, Italy
Images of Artworks