We are always looking for young dynamic students or graduate interns. If you are interested in obtaining first-hand experience in arts management or the commercial art business, this is the best opportunity to learn and contribute. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview. Please send your cover letter and CV to Yee Thien at email@example.com.
We are looking for an intern with a go-getter spirit – detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and willing to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. The intern is required to work with auction, artist and artwork information in both English and Mandarin. They should also possess efficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite software and basic photography skills would be an added advantage.
Being an intern with iPreciation will allow the individual to learn how art exhibitions may be conceptualised and planned, how we work with the artists, and get involved with the behind-the-scenes work of an art gallery. To learn in a real, live and practical environment, our interns will be expected to provide assistance in the organization of exhibition shows through installation and co-ordination, maintenance of gallery inventory and equipment, execution of programmes, creation and dissemination of art news updates to database and public, as well as research and archiving.
Objective and Learning Outcomes
1. Immerse in the full spectrum of commercial exhibition and artworks dealing cycle, such as and not limited to:
2. Learn how the production of commercial exhibitions has a different approach from institutions.
3. Future Direction – Besides careers with institutions or becoming a curator or teacher, there are other opportunities such as in fine art galleries, private art dealers, auction houses, art fairs companies, art insurance and fine arts and jewellery logistics industries.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday – 10am to 7pm, Saturday – 11am to 3pm or 2pm to 6pm.
- During private preview evenings, reception duty will be required.
- Salary: $600.00 to $700.00 /month
- We are open to discussing the details of the internship.
- Company Profile
General Worker/Cleaner Opportunity
- Commitment: 5 days/week
- Salary: To be discussed